Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently have a 2008 Mustang GT with work done, looking to get into a 2008 or newer GT500. Color is not really an issue, wouldn't want Performance White, Vapor Silver or Grabber Orange. Vista Blue, Black, Red would be preferred. Work for a dealership so could get a check cut quickly. Milage not really a concern so long as it's not over 15,000 miles. Looking to spend up to $35,000, let me know if there is anyone out there that's looking to sell their 500. Thanks a bunch.

Graham Kirby

[email protected]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Look 1 post up from this. I have a 2007 for sale for $36,000.
Just an option. goodluck with your find.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Graham -- try Autotraders, private sellers. There's a really good looking Vista Blue 07' vert with very low mileage that looks like a great buy. Many others.
Good luck.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Here's mine...not the price or color you want, BUT she's a BEAUT!!!

2008 GT500
(vapor silver/black stripes/crimson seat etc. option....only 58 vapor coupes have the crimson option and vapor was only a 2008 color).
Has about 1,700 garage kept miles on her.

-Evo ultimate lowering pkg.
-Evo Stage II (2.6 pulley, JLT cai, idler, tr6 plugs, SCT tuner with Jon Lund tune)
-Tokico Adjustable shocks (all 4 corners)
-TF Speed 5 wheels (20x9, 20x10.5) Brushed/cleared centers, chrome lips and custom etched cobra emblem flat black center caps)
-Toyo Tires (305's in rear)
-DSS 1-piece aluminum driveshaft
-AFCO dual pass h/e
-Shelby short throw shifter with shelby shift ball
-FRPP 3.73 gears
-Dynatech 1 7/8" longtubes and catted x
-MAC modified axleback
-Stillen slotted/drilled rotors
-MRT Hood Struts
-Window tint
-Vapor silver side mirror overlays
-Front air dam vents...as seen on a Supersnake (JLT)
-Shelby Autographed vin plate mounted on dash with letter of authenticity
-3m taillight tint overlays
-MGW interior goodies
-LED lighting (map lights, license plate light, rear backups) Lethal Performance
-Front speaker chrome overlays (5 or 6 spoke) UPR
-Shelby map light upgrade
-Shelby GT500 stitched center armrest (matching crimson color)
-Polished fuel door (JLT)
-Sequential tail lights

Full TSB performed and documented.

Very nicely modded, looks killer...compliments each and every time she goes out, sounds outstanding. Wheels may or may not be go with it...depends. Like I said I am torn, but if I got my price I would sell it probably over the winter.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Here's mine...not the price or color you want, BUT she's a BEAUT!!!

2008 GT500
(vapor silver/black stripes/crimson seat etc. option....only 58 vapor coupes have the crimson option and vapor was only a 2008 color).
Has about 1,700 garage kept miles on her.QUOTE]

Ours is a Vapor, and it's an '09......... there are several '09 Vapor drivers on here.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
:rofl:

This is a thread from LAST YEAR!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thansk for everyone who helped, found a 2008 with 6400 miles on it vista blue/white stripes. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thansk for everyone who helped, found a 2008 with 6400 miles on it vista blue/white stripes. Thanks guys!
Would have sold you mine! Just kidding :) I have the same one, make sure you get the tranny swapped out soon with the TSB. The 1st gear chatter/shuttering will eventually happen around 10-12,000 miles and mine just started happening three weeks ago and got it taken care of. However, if you let it go without taking it to the dealer, people paid out of pocket in a few threads on here. We'll have to meet up sometime. Best of luck with it. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts