Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a photo of the Headlights and fog lights covered with the static cling tint.

Also I converted my fog lights with HID lights, heres a few photos of them. What I ended up doing was ordering a H11 kit and modifing the base of the bulb so that it would fit into the existing Foglight then with a hot glue gun attaching it to the base.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Been there and done that. The cheap plastic front lense is going to get a melt/hot spot near the bulb.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Here's a photo of the Headlights and fog lights covered with the static cling tint.

Also I converted my fog lights with HID lights, heres a few photos of them. What I ended up doing was ordering a H11 kit and modifing the base of the bulb so that it would fit into the existing Foglight then with a hot glue gun attaching it to the base.

Looks nice Kerry,good job.:bandit:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Those covers look incredible on a black car - Very Nice !!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Here is a look at my tinted lights!!! I think it looks good with any color combo!
JJ

·
Registered
267 Posts
Here are mine... But these are the XPEL... I'm not sure if with the XPEL you will get melting ??? They are pretty thick.. Anyone have any info.. ??

Attachments

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice job Kerry. What are those..50%? I used 20 or 30. Still need to install/tint the fogs.
Hi Keith,

These are 5% I don't recommend using these at night. Even with my 55watt HID lights it's pretty dark at night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts