Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered Bassani SS Axle Back Exhaust, SVT Cobra Stage 1 Power Package, LFP Lightweight Aluminum Idler Pulley, LFP Oil Seperator, LFP Upper Blower Pulley Puller Tool, and Brisk Silver Racing Spark Plugs. Will be ordering their CAI once they are finished producing it, should be available in Feburary. Suppose to be different types from carbon fiber, polished aluminum, brushed aluminum and powder coated to match car color.Talked to a guy named Mark and he gave me a great deal on all parts. Can't wait for the mail.:D :D

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Nice list of mods. I can't wait to get your impressions of the Bassanis, as I'm thinking of getting them as well (If I ever get my @#$%* Shelby)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Lightning Force. I'm slow but I figured you just left out the N.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Lightning Force

My Bad, I have two thumbs when it comes to typing or would you call that pecking?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
rpretzel I will let you know about the exhaust. Here is a sound clip to hear them, I know that its hard to tell buy a clip but of all the clips I have heard and after talking to Mark at Lightning Force I think these will be the ones for me. http://www.mustangexhaust.com/forums/soundclips.php?action=play&linkid=290&catid=66&page=1
Thanks, SN8KBYT. That's actually the exact sound clip that got me interested in the Bassanis.

This clip has a GT500 with stock exhaust compared to one with Bassanis: Bassani vs stock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts