Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone provide the proper placement and spacing for the Shelby trunk emblem letters as featured on the 2010's? Thinking about changing the ones on my 09. Has anyone tried using the same letters after removal?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Can anyone provide the proper placement and spacing for the Shelby trunk emblem letters as featured on the 2010's? Thinking about changing the ones on my 09. Has anyone tried using the same letters after removal?
PM mrfarmdog either here or over on TS. he's got a great template you can buy cheap, and works great.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Just do a 'search' on here. Grabber posted the spacing along with pictures of the measurements a couple of years ago.

Arbour88

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was able to dig up some old posts. Thanks for the help guys!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Just a thought here. I changed the letters on my '09 too, but not to the 2010specs. Instead I used the tempate from the SHELBY KR's which share the same tail lights as the '07's - '09's. The reason is the 2010's have a vastly different tail end treatment and cnsequencly, the letter spacing is too wide for a good "look" on the '07 - 09's. But looks are parsonal preference so to each his own. Just offereing a suggestion.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts