Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I like the ones on dgussin's car. Those are sweet.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep...he might have a buyer too. Otherwise he might part out...and I have first dibs!!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Not at all they will make any offset you want even their 18's will fit.
Here is a set of their 505's in 18" 's

This is 'fears no one's car'
I might need to call if the 18s fit. I didn't think the offset was the issue, rather fitting over the Brembo calipers was.

I don't want to go to 20", and tire selection is slim in 19".

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I might need to call if the 18s fit. I didn't think the offset was the issue, rather fitting over the Brembo calipers was.

I don't want to go to 20", and tire selection is slim in 19".
I don't want 20's either. I definitely want 18's myself for performance reasons. Fear's car has the 18's and as far as I know he has no problems with them.
This car does look great in 19's also but your right about tire choices being slim.
Do you like the 550's or the 505's ?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I like the rims on dgussin's car over those on fearsno's car. Both look good, just personal preference. Don't know which model is which.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I like the CCW wheels especially the deep dish look in the rear. Also the fact that they are polished not chrome. Just enough bling but not too much. IMO

·
Registered
938 Posts
Looking at fitting these rims with a set of Nitto NT01 what tires size will fit:confused: These are 18's Fits 2007-09 Shelby GT500
-5-lug, 4.5" bolt circle
-7.125" backspacing
-45 mm offset
-18" x 9.5" wide
-Includes SVT center cap
-Same as production 2007-09 Shelby GT500 except wheel face is gloss black with a machined lip
-Set of Four (4)

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you get those, please post pics. I'm considering the same wheel.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Dido...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts