Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first of the winter mods is on its way! I just pulled the trigger on the Evo Ultimate Lowering Kit and the Tokico D-Spec Shock kit. Fred gave me a great price.
I'm so excited! Next time any of y'all see Shelby, she'll be huggin' the ground.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
The first of the winter mods is on its way! I just pulled the trigger on the Evo Ultimate Lowering Kit and the Tokico D-Spec Shock kit. Fred gave me a great price.
I'm so excited! Next time any of y'all see Shelby, she'll be huggin' the ground.
Way to go Prez!:) I have it on mine and like the stance and the ride. I'm sure you and the 1st Lady will too.:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
938 Posts
Is the kit coil overs or just lowering springs?

·
Registered
938 Posts
I just took apart my dash to send it out to have it Autographed by Carroll Shelby, then I'm going to put on my Porterfield brakes. Thinking about going with the STILLEN Sport Rotors.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey Prez You may not remember but Chubber Checker had a limbo song out which you should use for your car....HOW LOW CAN YOU GO Take care M'nut

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I just took apart my dash to send it out to have it Autographed by Carroll Shelby, then I'm going to put on my Porterfield brakes. Thinking about going with the STILLEN Sport Rotors.

Pads and rotors are in the house awaiting my return in the summer to be added on and played with. All is well here. What part of the dash is he signing?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts

Pads and rotors are in the house awaiting my return in the summer to be added on and played with. All is well here. What part of the dash is he signing? Cluster gage set and seat covers came in to...love xmas presents.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts