Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Good looking truck... congrats! What are the details?
Really wasn’t going to buy one yesterday, just went in to get an oil change on the wife’s car and boom, this is in the garage. Lol

5.0 truck
Spray in bed liner
Panoramic Roof
302A package
FX4 package
Sport package
SCA 2” lift package, includes wheels and tires

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Really wasn’t going to buy one yesterday, just went in to get an oil change on the wife’s car and boom, this is in the garage. Lol

5.0 truck
Spray in bed liner
Panoramic Roof
302A package
FX4 package
Sport package
SCA 2” lift package, includes wheels and tires
Funny! :ROFLMAO:

I saw the other pics you posted on Facebook... nice truck Paul!

·
Registered
963 Posts
My daily just turned over 326k miles(‘10 Escape). Probably going to replace with an F-150 since the wife wants a 2 seat vert. I like that @Tightlines
Unfortunately that means the Raptors days are numbered.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
View attachment 192067

Getting my original/original owner ‘69 GT-350 shined up for the big MCA show on Labor Day weekend.
Didn’t get a chance to post, but I won a Silver Award at the MCA Grandnational Show last weekend in the unrestored class. 500 of the most fantastic Shelby’s and Mustang’s i’ve Ever seen from all over the United States. The awards were these beautiful glass etched trophies. Since the car was still clean and the weather was nice, I entered another Mustang and All Ford show today and to my surprise, was awarded Best of Show Mustang.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,012 Posts
Didn’t get a chance to post, but I won a Silver Award at the MCA Grandnational Show last weekend in the unrestored class. 500 of the most fantastic Shelby’s and Mustang’s i’ve Ever seen from all over the United States. The awards were these beautiful glass etched trophies. Since the car was still clean and the weather was nice, I entered another Mustang and All Ford show today and to my surprise, was awarded Best of Show Mustang.
Congrats!!! You're hot...keep it going! When's the next show?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Congrats!!! You're hot...keep it going! When's the next show?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks! Funny thing is, I normally don’t do shows. The MCA Show was a bucket list thing, just didn’t know it would be the Grand Nationals. Surprising that a lot of people don’t get the unrestored thing and go more for cars that have had total rotisserie restorations. Maybe it’s the “pucker factor” driving an original 50 year old car to and from.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
My 1975 Ford F-250 4x4 Crew Cab. This has been a project of mine for several years. Still not quite done, but a long ways from where I started. This is actually my daily driver so that the Shelby can stay in the garage.
Second pic is what the truck looked like when I bought it. The last pic is the 9thPony which I still have.
LUV the Crew Cabs, had a few over the years.

Colin

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has 24k miles. Highlights of Mods 2.3 vmp gen 2, gt500 tb, arh Lt’s w/ o/r x-pipe, Bassani c-back, 26spl input, full FTBR irs, mm subs & cc plates, H&R race springs, etc... Kurgan tuned 93oct @ 17lbs 617/550.
9DD55548-3B8D-4BB1-9258-FEF3AFCF2B50.jpeg

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Has 24k miles. Highlights of Mods 2.3 vmp gen 2, gt500 tb, arh Lt’s w/ o/r x-pipe, Bassani c-back, 26spl input, full FTBR irs, mm subs & cc plates, H&R race springs, etc... Kurgan tuned 93oct @ 17lbs 617/550. View attachment 192822
Fantastic! 🤟

We love all-things Mustang here. We have a dedicated section for “Other Mustangs.” Feel free to post any and all info on that sexy beast there.

We also have good sections to help you mod your 07: performance mods, non-performance mods, suspension, exhaust, wheels/tires, etc.

Hope you find this place informative and friendly.

81 - 100 of 117 Posts