Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
4,395 Posts

My husbands King Ranch. This was the only picture I had of it. Its when we bought it. Of course my little 89 GT. No pics of my Escalade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
2,992 Posts
Sold the 11 & traded in my 07 Ranger to fund my current daily, 2017 Lariat with a 5.0.
Stock running gear & some cosmetic changes..

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
440sprint here!
It’s been a while since I tried to post due to my password not working, so I just got a new one.
I hope that all here are doing fine and, like me, patiently waiting for the new Gt500.
My ‘13 Performance White, strip delete GT500 (with 23k mi after 6 yrs) was t-boned on pass side last August 27 by a old man driving an old tank (‘98 Lincoln Mark VII), by him running a red light!
So, in addition to the ‘16 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Ultra-Violet color, that I last reported and gave to my son for a wedding present, I just bought me a ‘19 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Miami Blue, with the Waissach package to replace my Shelby! I could post a pic of it if I knew how!
So, l’m not doing so bad while waiting for the new GT500, which has recently been shown in sort of a pic. I miss it’s sound!

·
Super Moderator
5,045 Posts
440sprint here!
It’s been a while since I tried to post due to my password not working, so I just got a new one.
I hope that all here are doing fine and, like me, patiently waiting for the new Gt500.
My ‘13 Performance White, strip delete GT500 (with 23k mi after 6 yrs) was t-boned on pass side last August 27 by a old man driving an old tank (‘98 Lincoln Mark VII), by him running a red light!
So, in addition to the ‘16 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Ultra-Violet color, that I last reported and gave to my son for a wedding present, I just bought me a ‘19 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Miami Blue, with the Waissach package to replace my Shelby! I could post a pic of it if I knew how!
So, l’m not doing so bad while waiting for the new GT500, which has recently been shown in sort of a pic. I miss it’s sound!
Welcome back, @440sprint! Sorry to hear about your GT500. Were/are you ok?

Now, you, sir, shall be required to post pictures of said AWESOME Porsches or suffer the consequences, up to, and including, being banned from the new GT500 pre-order list. :grin:

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
440sprint here!
Glad you were able to log in again. Anyone that has log in problems can do a password reset. If that doesn’t work, send me a pm over on svtperformance.com.

Sorry about your GT500 loss... that blows!

As for picture posting, here is your guide:

https://www.fordgt500.com/forums/5-general-discussion/183153-how-have-large-pics-your-thread-new.html

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,489 Posts
posted pics previously:
Shelby GT 500 Vert (many mods)
Porsche 968 Cabriolet (concours car)
Porsche 914/6 w/slant nose (track car)
Porsche 951 turbo S2
Jeep TJ (highly modded)
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Polaris Razor XPS 1000 LE
Ford Supercab 4x4
Plymouth Scamp 426/727 "Slimer" (insane)
and the Golf Cart

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
967 Posts
My wife and I still have our first car we bought together. 1997 Mustang GT. 64k miles on the clock.

Our 2013 Raptor is the "do everything".

The new addition to our family this year. My son's 18 Focus ST.

Hopefully my 65 Fairlane 500 will be picture worthy soon. :grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Daily driver 2013 SVT Raptor. Don’t really do any off-roading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 117 Posts