Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put some BMR relos on last week and last Friday I noticed that the passenger rear wheel set about 1/4-1/2'' back compared to the drivers side wheel. I have taken the bracket off 3 times since and have not been able to even it up. Called BMR and they said "bend the upper part". OK, so I do that and now it sits back a full 1/2''. I noticed that the upper part of the passenger side hole for the bolt is about a 1/2'' to low, no way to correct that without drilling, which I don't what to do. I need to get BMR to send me another passenger side bracket. What would you do to try and fix this?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Put some BMR relos on last week and last Friday I noticed that the passenger rear wheel set about 1/4-1/2'' back compared to the drivers side wheel. I have taken the bracket off 3 times since and have not been able to even it up. Called BMR and they said "bend the upper part". OK, so I do that and now it sits back a full 1/2''. I noticed that the upper part of the passenger side hole for the bolt is about a 1/2'' to low, no way to correct that without drilling, which I don't what to do. I need to get BMR to send me another passenger side bracket. What would you do to try and fix this?

I had the same problem when I went to do my alignment following the suspension mods. We had to drill the hole holding the LCA relocation bracket forward a 1/2 inch and weld them in. Your the third person I know of that has this. I think FORD's robotic drilling machine was off on some of our cars. (I'm an early 07)
Brent

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the same problem when I went to do my alignment following the suspension mods. We had to drill the hole holding the LCA relocation bracket forward a 1/2 inch and weld them in. Your the third person I know of that has this. I think FORD's robotic drilling machine was off on some of our cars. (I'm an early 07)
Brent
The rear tires are square when in the stock position, only passenger tire is back when in the BMR relo.

·
Registered
662 Posts
The rear tires are square when in the stock position, only passenger tire is back when in the BMR relo.
I don't know then...when you put the LCA's together are they equal?....I did J&M's

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
problem solved-BMR sending me a new one, also thinking about adjustable LCAs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts