Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Las Vegas Shelby GT500 owners

6K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  1sgt 
#1 ·
I know there are a few of us that live in Las Vegas... Is there a place where people meet up and hang out? Or would anybody who lives here be interested in doing that?

#5 ·
Late also. My 13 GT500 will be here by 12/22. Many folks meet at Cars and Coffee Las Vegas Saturday mornings in the BJ's restaurant parking lot on eastern in Henderson. You can look it up and check the calendar. Would love to hang out, talk shop and meet up with other Vegas Shelby owners. You listening Jim? Wayne

#11 ·
First let me say I live in N.Y . I'm hopeing some one can help me what I would like to see if someone can take a picture of my car at the rail yard . I 'm told my car is coming on FRI or SATDAY . Oh sorry I do not know where the yard is but it is closed to SHELBY . My car is going to SHELBY to become a SS .

#12 ·
Not sure where the rail yard is but Shelby American isn't too far from where I live. When your car gets there I could take some photos for you if it's on a weekend and they are open. I haven't been up there yet and would like to check it out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#14 ·
You know things you plain fall between the cracks . I don't know but I hope they do but it's always to have other plan and thats I need you as a back up so if you could do it great . OH the car is a GT500 RUBY RED and no stripe . Yes check out SHELBY they got some great cars .

#20 ·
That's great! At least you know it is in good hands now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.