Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a few of us that live in Las Vegas... Is there a place where people meet up and hang out? Or would anybody who lives here be interested in doing that?

·
Registered
752 Posts
I'm here........LATE...but i'm here
Late also. My 13 GT500 will be here by 12/22. Many folks meet at Cars and Coffee Las Vegas Saturday mornings in the BJ's restaurant parking lot on eastern in Henderson. You can look it up and check the calendar. Would love to hang out, talk shop and meet up with other Vegas Shelby owners. You listening Jim? Wayne

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Mark, do you ever make it to C&C on Sat mornings? After last Sat, we drove the Shelbys up to Shelby cafe and shop.
I have gone a few times and sometimes I forget. I'll try to make it this Saturday. Looks like it will be warming up too!

·
Registered
39 Posts
First let me say I live in N.Y . I'm hopeing some one can help me what I would like to see if someone can take a picture of my car at the rail yard . I 'm told my car is coming on FRI or SATDAY . Oh sorry I do not know where the yard is but it is closed to SHELBY . My car is going to SHELBY to become a SS .

·
Registered
596 Posts
Not sure where the rail yard is but Shelby American isn't too far from where I live. When your car gets there I could take some photos for you if it's on a weekend and they are open. I haven't been up there yet and would like to check it out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
39 Posts
You know things you plain fall between the cracks . I don't know but I hope they do but it's always to have other plan and thats I need you as a back up so if you could do it great . OH the car is a GT500 RUBY RED and no stripe . Yes check out SHELBY they got some great cars .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Today I checked with the SVT and said the car is in L.V . I got the call from my dealer said the car is in L.V . Now I need the call from Shelby that they have the car . Maybe tomorrow ??????

·
Registered
596 Posts
That's great! At least you know it is in good hands now!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts