Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I got my car about a month and a half ago, been on the site longer, but am just now introducing myself. I bought a 2009 White stripe delete. Right now I just have the Bassani axle backs, eibach spring and dampners. I did end up purchasing my car locally but I was talking to 1badsho and he was extremly helpful, full info and found several cars he could probably get deals on around the country ready in case this deal fell through. So a big thanks to 1badsho .
Well, I guess I cant post pics until i get 4 posts so those will be up later

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Shelby family! :rocker:

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Very nice.
Those dam stripe deletes are sneeky! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Very nice, congrats!

·
Registered
29 Posts
now time to go full stealth and remove the fender badges. lol. they will never know what hit them.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have the opposite of you...black stripe delete. I thought that black was the only color that could pull off the stripe delete thing. Boy was I wrong your car is killer. Enjoy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. Hopefully I will have some black steeda spyders here this weekend along with some smoked turn signals. Also, I am looking for a heat exchanger with fans, stock blower, lower pulley, c&l intake and an off road x pipe. Let me know if anyone has any for sale :rocker:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Great looking Shelby but I have never seen one that I didn't like. Take that back the orange one with the white Saleen wheels was ugly as hell !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Very nice car. You certainly pulled off the stripe delete. Welcome.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hummmmm Thinking of that stripe delete look it is more and more appealing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts