Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
42,810 Posts

·
Premium Member
Ruby Red 2014
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What bothers me most are the comments of the sanctimonious leftists that just don’t want to live in a car-less existence themselves, they want our ability to own or drive ICE cars to be eliminated.

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500, SGM, " 1 of 1 "
5,812 Posts
Won't be the last, the writing is on the wall..

·
Premium Member
2012 & 2021 GT500 strippers
9,004 Posts
We can thank Brandon for all of it. Not to mention other policies are raising the price of gasoline, which also makes auto makes nervous because the buying public tend to make more conservative purchases.

·
Registered
2013 GT500 SVTPP w/TP
94 Posts
We can thank Brandon for all of it. Not to mention other policies are raising the price of gasoline, which also makes auto makes nervous because the buying public tend to make more conservative purchases.

automanufacturers share some blame too. They have the weight to put some sense, but elected not to. GM sold out long time ago, Ford is definitely going the wrong direction, and Dodge died when Stellantis acquired it.

·
Premium Member
Ruby Red 2014
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They’re positioning themselves to become ride sharing subscribtion services.

·
Registered
2013 GT500 Convertible
118 Posts

Manufacturers need to tell Brandon to shove his EO up his ass and we'll see you in court. EOs have gotten out of hand. There needs to be some push back on executive powers overreach.

·
Registered
2013 GT500 SVTPP w/TP
94 Posts
actually this caught me by surprise; finally, some logical push-back from the industry's leadership. Not holding my breath, but at least its a statement :

·
Registered
07 GT500
744 Posts
They want all this EV sruff to happen but the grid is so far behind this that there will be a serious shortage of power. In the county next to mine they just passed a ordnance that all new construction will be all electric no gas hookups at all. They are going to need some serious power plants to deliver this much energy and right now nothing is being done. Windmills and solar will not get it done. They want affordable housing but turn around and increase the cost to build them.
Another thing is if you buy a EV make sure that you get towing because you won't be able to fix them on the side of the road. I bet AAA will soon raise there towing rates.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.