Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many put there kids in the back seat, and what age are they? Also, how do they like the top down while strapped in the car seat?

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
How many put there kids in the back seat, and what age are they? Also, how do they like the top down while strapped in the car seat?

Mine are 25,22 and 17 and yes they are in the back seat from time to time but don't like being in a car seat.:info-smilie:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Mine are 7, 5, and 2. They absolutely love riding in the back with the top down.

I'm waiting for the day when my oldest can sit up front so I can take all three of them somewhere.

·
Registered
438 Posts
My kids are 11 & 6 and actually fall asleep in the back seat. :clap: We have a coupe......

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Mine are 25,22 and 17 and yes they are in the back seat from time to time but don't like being in a car seat.:info-smilie:

No kids here...well, Shelby kind of is our kid. And we are picking up our new brown and black, fuzzy kid on Saturday. She never will be in the Shelby.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Mine are young too, like Orf.

They fit just fine (no shoes allowed on so they don't scuff the seat backs!!), but sometimes complain about the wind when Dad gets over 120.

Before you all jump on me... I don't speed like that with my kids in the car. Settle down... :simmadown:

:cowtounge:

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Mine are young too, like Orf.

They fit just fine (no shoes allowed on so they don't scuff the seat backs!!), but sometimes complain about the wind when Dad gets over 120.
:cowtounge:

That's too funny!

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have 2 girls. They are 11 and 7 and they both ride in the back seat. Just this weekend I had puzzle pieces flying around inside the car. Them girls are crazy, They love the feeling when I punch it.

Sunday night we were cruising around and they ask if this was the fastest car in the world. I told them no! they replied, "What is the fastest car in the world?" I told them, "the Shelby Aero SC and second was the Bugatti Veyron." they said ,"OH, so your car is the third fastest in the world!" I just chuckled and told them NO! there are a lot of cars faster than mine!

JJ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts