Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
MY2022 Heritage (5/9 Build)
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some help with any recommendations out there for a kid’s seat from fellow fathers (and mothers) on here that think the only requirement for a “practical family car” is having four seats. I have a 4 year-old, petite 35 lbs so talking a 5-point harness seat rather than a booster.

I’ve had a more traditional one in the back seat but looking for any better (and smaller) ideas out there.

·
Registered
2008 725 Super Snake
4,966 Posts
Looking for some help with any recommendations out there for a kid’s seat from fellow fathers (and mothers) on here that think the only requirement for a “practical family car” is having four seats. I have a 4 year-old, petite 35 lbs so talking a 5-point harness seat rather than a booster.

I’ve had a more traditional one in the back seat but looking for any better (and smaller) ideas out there.
I am not sure if they are still available, but Simpson had their label on some child car seats a few years ago, they looked pretty cool from a "performance guy" standpoint.........for as much a a child seat can look cool?......

^^^^We had the earlier version of this seat and it worked well, but I can't find the picture "in the car".

R

·
Registered
116 Posts
Was anyone able to put a 14 month infant seat facing backwards in the center of the back seat on the hump? That would be awesome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts