Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Normally when Lund Racing tunes some of the cars we do you'll see A/F on E-85 and E-98 in the high 10's and low 11's.

Kenne Bell was leaning on it pretty hard but the point is that E-85 does not detonate and the air/fuel ratio is what it is.

·
Registered
2014 GT500 DIB/Satin Black TP/PP
535 Posts
Agreed. what's the weak point in the vehicle with this much horsepower? Rods, rings, block???? Maybe even the tranny or drive shaft. Still, those are amazing numbers. Give's me hope at getting a stock 2013 vehicle upto ~800rwhp with minimal mods and 91-93 octane.
There's a bunch of guys in the 800whp area. I know theres guys on here with it. Theres a youtubber (who's name i cannot think of) who's 14 is around 805whp and he had to "tune it down." I know hes got a 2.4 upper/90mm idler, intake, t/b, cams, BAP, E-85, LTHs, corsa extreme, tripple bypass H/E, and Lund tuned. There could be more, i haven't watched his channel in like 8 months. He bought a C8 recently and im not interested in that build.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,248 Posts
There's a bunch of guys in the 800whp area. I know theres guys on here with it. Theres a youtubber (who's name i cannot think of) who's 14 is around 805whp and he had to "tune it down." I know hes got a 2.4 upper/90mm idler, intake, t/b, cams, BAP, E-85, LTHs, corsa extreme, tripple bypass H/E, and Lund tuned. There could be more, i haven't watched his channel in like 8 months. He bought a C8 recently and im not interested in that build.
This thread is over 7 years old and the member you quoted hasn’t been here in over 6 years. Our “Recommended Reading” is suckering people into reviving ancient threads.

This one is now closed due to age.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.