Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post but I have a complete Stage 1 KB for sale. You guys probably know what it lists for. I'll take $4,650 shipped. Payment with a MO or a cashiers check.

I won this blower off of svtperformance.com.

When I get 4 posts I'll have some pic's.:)

Thanks

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Is this a complete bolt on kit or does something else need to be purchased? Throttle body? Boost-a-pump? Etc.?

·
Registered
429 Posts
New price

$4,500 shipped to your door anywhere in the U.S.
if it was a stage 3 i'd buy it in a heart beat.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a good deal is $4000 cost on is $3800

What does this mean? You didn't even low ball an offer. So thanks for getting your opinion in. Next time how about keeping it to yourself. Cost new from KB's site is $4,799. Then you pay taxes and shipping. So you're saving an easy $600 at least. So a good deal on a brand new Stage 1 is $4,500 shipped. I think it's safe to say that KB's don't go on sale. LOL.

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is this a complete bolt on kit or does something else need to be purchased? Throttle body? Boost-a-pump? Etc.?

Yes it is a complete kit. You only need to send in the info for your handheld tuner to be married to your car. I think you use your stock TB with the kit. The BAP and a Mafia is included along with anything else for the swap.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Yes it is a complete kit. You only need to send in the info for your handheld tuner to be married to your car. I think you use your stock TB with the kit. The BAP and a Mafia is included along with anything else for the swap.

Thanks

This does sound like a great deal for someone.

I like my FRPP strut bar and hood blanket too much to change out the S/C at the moment.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will be on vacation until this Friday. I'm not sure yet if I will be able to check this thread or not. But I will check it next Saturday morning and reply to anyone that responds to it.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I'll keep it on topic for you.

·
Registered
429 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts