2,466 Posts
Wow! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Here's a little vid of the new Stage 3 Kenne Bell supercharger I put on last week. Its SICK!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fq3rLcejys
I like that. What kind of boost are you making ? What stage kit is it that you installed ? Total cost for your kit ? Sorry about all the questions but this made my heart rate change, if my wife had a stethascope she would swear that I was looking at something else on puter.

Thanks for the rush.
Illegal

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stock gears for now. I do have the 3.73's in the garage though! Car handles great! Traction is an issue with the stock tires.

·
Registered
275 Posts
stock gears for now. I do have the 3.73's in the garage though! Car handles great! Traction is an issue with the stock tires.
I see your a member on another forum. Thanks again for keeping us in the loop. Read some of yor posts at that forum. Your very respected at both forums. On your gears, In your video it doesn't appear you need to make that change. Just my opinion. cgoeshel, can you post a picture of the notch in the x brace on your hood? I'm getting close to starting my project. Sounds silly but I'm going to start with the carbon fiber driveshaft. Maybe someone in your other forum has done this modification. I believe I'll be the first in this forum. I'll do the exhaust and suspension at the same time. Looks like your GT500 is king there also.:) GGBIW

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I see your a member on another forum. Thanks again for keeping us in the loop. Read some of yor posts at that forum. Your very respected at both forums. On your gears, In your video it doesn't appear you need to make that change. Just my opinion. cgoeshel, can you post a picture of the notch in the x brace on your hood? I'm getting close to starting my project. Sounds silly but I'm going to start with the carbon fiber driveshaft. Maybe someone in your other forum has done this modification. I believe I'll be the first in this forum. I'll do the exhaust and suspension at the same time. Looks like your GT500 is king there also.:) GGBIW

Yep,he's got 1 hell of a mod there.I would like to see a longer running video.I don't think I could get too much of that.You have a great ride!

·
Registered
373 Posts
hmm... after watching the video a few times... and listening to the video a few more times... i think i'm sold. just gotta start my "KB Cashbox" and save up for it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts