Premium Member
2022 GT500 HE
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before:
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

With stripes…
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Did I mention the new stripes came with a new car attached?
Delivered with 8.5 miles on the odometer.
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2022 GT500 HE
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations Jim!
Everyone should have a picture hugging their car :cool:
Thank you. Just happy to have the car finally and joyful like Mike#1

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
2,163 Posts
Those new stripes look killer!
Congrats & enjoy responsibly. 👍

·
Premium Member
2022 GT500 HE
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those new stripes look killer!
Congrats & enjoy responsibly. 👍
Thanks Ted. I’ll miss my 2011 Ingot Silver. That car was really special.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
42,718 Posts
Before: View attachment 242867

With stripes…
View attachment 242868

Did I mention the new stripes came with a new car attached?
Delivered with 8.5 miles on the odometer.
View attachment 242869
Too damn funny Jim! :ROFLMAO: I saw the “ALL” prefix and thought it was just another of the many that I needed to edit. I got a good laugh out of this one!

Congrats on the new toy! Get it past 100 miles, put it in Track, Drag or Sport mode and stand on the skinny pedal… it will be a shocking experience! Do it on concrete if it’s available nearby. The beast will unleash its full fury!🤟

·
Premium Member
2022 GT500 HE
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Too damn funny Jim! :ROFLMAO: I saw the “ALL” prefix and thought it was just another of the many that I needed to edit. I got a good laugh out of this one!

Congrats on the new toy! Get it past 100 miles, put it in Track, Drag or Sport mode and stand on the skinny pedal… it will be a shocking experience! Do it on concrete if it’s available nearby. The beast will unleash its full fury!🤟
Will doTim. I hit 100 miles today but as I was in a 30MPH zone near my house so I kept my right foot in check. I’ll head out to a nice, straight section of good road tomorrow and get a little taste. With 760hp I need to learn to walk before I try to run.

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500
4,380 Posts
Ha, I was curious to see what stripes you added the your 2011. Those are some great new stripes! I’m looking forward to seeing a HE in person. Have fun!

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,756 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 GT500 HE
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ha, I was curious to see what stripes you added the your 2011. Those are some great new stripes! I’m looking forward to seeing a HE in person. Have fun!
I think you will like the color - it changes slightly with light conditions. Clean and subtle with the stripes giving it some “ pop”

·
Premium Member
2022 GT500 HE
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congratulations on the new car! 👍 Big departure from your older Shelby! I have applied for a patent on pictures of hugging your new car so you may have to pay a patent infringement fine! 😄😄
Thanks Mike. Send me the bill for the fine but it might be awhile. My wallet seems to be quite empty right now and I still need to feed this thirsty beast. By the way, the Shelby GT350 front end is still my favorite looking car.

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,756 Posts
Funny! I'll bet your wallet looks like an empty closet! Those new GT500's are expensive! I too also feel the GT350 is one of the best-looking Shelbys' of late, albeit I miss the torque of my 2013 GT500 at times. I still think I made the right choice despite what Tim says! 😄

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
42,718 Posts
Funny! I'll bet your wallet looks like an empty closet! Those new GT500's are expensive! I too also feel the GT350 is one of the best-looking Shelbys' of late, albeit I miss the torque of my 2013 GT500 at times. I still think I made the right choice despite what Tim says! 😄

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,768 Posts
Congratulations on your beautiful new Snake!

·
Premium Member
2022 GT500 HE
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Let us know what you think after some seat time. Congrats!
Will do. I spent the day after picking it up installing the splitter, closeout panel, gurney flap, slip-lo and Jaeger flaps. Drilled the flaps below the groove to be able to use an existing push pin for a more secure mount. Still have the oil separator to do.

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
2,132 Posts
I'm with ya, I like the looks of the GT350 more than the GT500s, but then again I really really like one of those undesirables even more, so nobody probably cares what I like.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts