Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
Magnetic metallic CFTP painted black roof painted black stripes
175 Posts
Sounds good, Look forward to seeing her, I’m in little town 20 miles west of nashville off I-40 (Kingston Springs) EXIT 188

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Gray
593 Posts
Sounds good, Look forward to seeing her, I’m in little town 20 miles west of nashville off I-40 (Kingston Springs) EXIT 188
Gotcha 👍. Use to drive by there lots hunting in Perry County. Maybe we can schedule a trip to Nashville Cars & Coffee next spring.

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Registered
2021 GT500-2.85 griptech pulley/long tube headers/JLT Intake/1050x Injectors
567 Posts
🤣, mine was a single 12” Cerwin Vega with phoenix gold amp and xovers. Blew the back window out cranking up sir mix a lots “put ‘em on the glass”! Damn I was dumb 🤣

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
🤣, mine was a single 12” Cerwin Vega with phoenix gold amp and xovers. Blew the back window out cranking up sir mix a lots “titties on the glass”! Damn I was dumb 🤣
We did a lot of dumb things, but damn it was fun!!

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Yes it was, I had a blast growing up. I’m still a giant gray haired kid lol
Ditto that brother! Wife and I was at Sonic this evening and I was going on about picking up our new Shelby this Friday and she just looked at me and said, “you’re acting like a kid”. My response, “well helluva lot better than acting like an old man” 🤣.

·
Registered
2021 GT500
134 Posts
My first Mustang was a Foxbody (bought it in 2006) and I still have it. For some reason I gravitate towards the unusual 4-eyes, the next one I would like to find is a McClaren Capri (but Foxbody prices are too crazy right now).

My first Mustang, a 1986 SVO was all original when I bought it, but that has changed over the years. 03 cobra brakes, IRS, Coilovers, the Maximum Motorsports catalog thrown at it along with some tweaking under the hood.....still working on it :cautious:
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Vehicle Automotive air manifold

I also have a 1979 Mustang Pace car then was delivered the same month I was born, celebrating the race on my birthday weekend (this one took me a couple years to find). It is a factory v8 4 speed car that will be getting a 5.8 Trinity swap with a t-56 behind it and a t-top conversion.

Tire Wheel Sky Automotive parking light Cloud

Motor vehicle Engineering Gas Machine Auto part

·
Registered
2020 Twister Orange HP GT500
228 Posts
Very Cool , wow i remember the must have GTS headlight covers …
I wanted to "stand out from the crowd", so I took the GTS stickers off mine. Total game changer. Pretty sure I gained like 10 HP just from that "mod" alone. Plus, I couldn't see crap at night because they were so dark. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Oxford White , HP , Painted Stripes
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
I wanted to "stand out from the crowd", so I took the GTS stickers off mine. Total game changer. Pretty sure I gained like 10 HP just from that "mod" alone. Plus, I cuoldn't see crap at night because they were so dark. :ROFLMAO:
Ohhh definitely gotta take the stickers off or else its not completely blacked out . If i remember correctly
once i had them installed we hook up to a dyno and i gained +12whp 🤣😂🤣

61 - 73 of 73 Posts