Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the plunge. Found an '09 GT500 convertible for the right price ($4k below sticker). The dealer (not a forum vendor here, so I won't post) also does performance work, and has a tuning shop right down the road that works in conjunction with them.

Here is how the car will come to me from the dealer when I go pick it up:

FRPP Supercharger upgrade kit (TVS) w/ SCT tune
FRPP Handling kit
FRPP Shifter
FRPP axle-back exhaust

Can't wait to get it...probably right before Christmas.

Here's a pic...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Sweet!!! Congrats.:clap: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like you are in Houston, if I guessed right. What type of RWHP are they telling you to expect? Take care! Bear

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! Sounds like you are in Houston, if I guessed right. What type of RWHP are they telling you to expect? Take care! Bear
I'm near Dallas, but you got the right dealership. They haven't started the work on it yet. I just got the papers today and sent them back, so they'll have them tomorow. I'm not sure if they'll get to it later this week or what.

It's a busy time of year, and I'm swamped anyway.

I'm making a trip to Houston this week to watch our HS football team play in the state championship, but I won't be driving my car back. I expect next week or the week after Christmas.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Congrats man and nice stable!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.
Sounds like you got nice deal on it and those modifications will make the car even more impressive.
Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats! Ford needs to cut Santa a commission check. They're moving some inventory because of good ol' St. Nick. Santa hooked me up with a new '09 GT500 too!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice ride, good luck with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts