Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Im a newbie but i gotta tell ya I picked up my GT500 last week it's performance white with blue vista stripes and got it for 2000 under MSRP...ye baby...I luv a bad economy....LOL...but bad news is i havent driven it yet because of bad weather in the northeast...but thanks for reading this and stop by my post to introduce yourself...if you guys have any tips for me with light mods please dont be shy...thanks...george

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congrats!!

Light mods---> tune, filter/Cold Air Induction, pulley... will wake it up!

·
Registered
67 Posts
You're gonna love it. That's the same I got mine for, $2k under sticker. I was trying for more, never got it.. finally my wife said, just quit being so cheap and go buy the damn thing. Honestly, I think she was tired of listening to me b*tch and moan around the house. lol

Anyway, I've had mine two weeks now and one thing I can tell you is... DON"T get into the throttle. Why? Because that blower whine is like crack! As soon as you get some, you want more. And more. And more. I can tell I'll be needing new tires. Quick. :rofl:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Love your new avatar Keith, that's about how I felt last night!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got mine a few months ago, and then the weather put a damper on everything. Can't wait for spring. Good luck with her and welcome to the forums

1 - 7 of 7 Posts