Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the beginning of Sept....got my VIN # on Sat....supposed to get delivery before Xmas...got my louvers last week...dropped off for painting...received my visor last week also, now off to Carroll for autograph...also put in and received approval for my plates...things are all going accordind to schedule.

Jack

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot...I got to add the GPS system .....Sat was a GOOD day

Jack

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congrats, limpopo!!! That's great news. Sounds like you may have a very merry X-mas. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Congrats I hope everything goes well.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Things are going well......my floor mats just showed up....beautiful

Jack

White w/ blue

All options

Shaker 1000

GPS System

Side louvers...cobra mats

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Things are going well......my floor mats just showed up....beautiful

Jack

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
limpopo, I am curious about the GPS system as my dealer and factory rep says no way no how? Said not until well into next year?

send me a PM.
I sent you a PM. For anyone else interested the code # was 58X. I watched him enter it into the computer and received an acceptance.

Good luck,

Jack

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats, limpopo!!! That's great news. Sounds like you may have a very merry X-mas. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hello,

Can you let us know how much you will have to pay for the Shelby?
Is it possible to order one based on the sticker price of $45K (even though one may have two wait for 6 months)?

The dealers I spoke told me that the Shelbys go around $20-25K higher than the sticker price, but after reading your post I now realize that I am not sure if it is the case "if one is willing to wait for several months".

Any comments?

Best regards,

Haldun Unalmis

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hello,

Is it possible to order one based on the sticker price of $45K (even though one may have two wait for 6 months)?

The dealers I spoke told me that the Shelbys go around $20-25K higher than the sticker price, but after reading your post I now realize that I am not sure if it is the case "if one is willing to wait for several months".

Any comments?

Best regards,

Haldun Unalmis
I doubt you can find one for MSRP today, even if you are willing to wait. Keep looking, your hard work may pay off.

Dave

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello,

Any comments?

Best regards,

Haldun Unalmis

I'm in NorCal....there are no deals anywhere around here that I could find. I waited for awhile looking for a break and it didn't happen. I finally bit the bullet and will pay a lot....$20k approx. but I wanted it , can afford it and in a few weeks will have one. I won't second guess myself at all. Maybe the price will come down maybe it won't .....I don't care .....I'll have mine.
Good luck

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm in NorCal....there are no deals anywhere around here that I could find. I waited for awhile looking for a break and it didn't happen. I finally bit the bullet and will pay a lot....$20k approx. but I wanted it , can afford it and in a few weeks will have one. I won't second guess myself at all. Maybe the price will come down maybe it won't .....I don't care .....I'll have mine.
Good luck
I am glad you are going to get yours, and what its worth to you over or not is what you should pay, if your comfortable with it then nothing else matters. I am however glad they are still holding their above MSRP value as I thought some of the hype may have died down by now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts