Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up my new 08 gt 500 conv,i love the car,its white with red stripes ,the guys at ford really did a great job on the car.taking it easy for the first 500 miles i ordered the ford racing oil filter and 5/50 oil and will do first oil change at 500 miles than after will see what the car can do.i was going to get the challenger srt 8 but i think the shelby will hold the value and increase as the muscle cars will be gone

·
Registered
202 Posts
This really is a much better/nicer car than the Challenger. Our wins in just about every performance category- And its NOT a Chrysler!

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
picked up my new 08 gt 500 conv,i love the car,its white with red stripes ,the guys at ford really did a great job on the car.taking it easy for the first 500 miles i ordered the ford racing oil filter and 5/50 oil and will do first oil change at 500 miles than after will see what the car can do.i was going to get the challenger srt 8 but i think the shelby will hold the value and increase as the muscle cars will be gone
I really like the looks of the Challenger, but am glad I got the GT500. I think the GT500 is a lot stronger out of the box and there are already a plentiful supply of hot mods available. I expect it will take a year or so for the various vendors to get geared up for the Challenger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts