Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 Heritage Edition
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I just joined this forum after reading posts on it after placing my order 6 months ago. I just got a build date of 8/8. This will be my first Shelby, and I will post pics once I get it. My wife and I are excited to see we are actually getting one, barring unforeseen problems. I hope use this forum more in the near future.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,809 Posts
Hi. I just joined this forum after reading posts on it after placing my order 6 months ago. I just got a build date of 8/8. This will be my first Shelby, and I will post pics once I get it. My wife and I are excited to see we are actually getting one, barring unforeseen problems. I hope use this forum more in the near future.
Welcome and congrats!

Thanks for introducing yourself. We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there). Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tom! You and your wife won’t be able to stop smiling once you get behind the wheel of this magnificent vehicle.
What color did you order? Looking forward to seeing your new car.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the site, congrats on the build date,..................what did you order ??
I ordered the Heritage Edition with vinyl stripes and leather seats, didn't get the carbon fiber track package. It's been so long I forgot the other smaller decisions, but I do recall getting an indoor car cover.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum Tom! You and your wife won’t be able to stop smiling once you get behind the wheel of this magnificent vehicle.
What color did you order? Looking forward to seeing your new car.
Barb,
Thanks. I am sure we will love it. We ordered the Brittany blue Heritage Edition. Hopefully will have pics to share in a few months

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray with Black Painted Roof
232 Posts
I would also keep an eye on dealer stock in your region as a back up plan. Looks like lots are being built finally but just have a back up plan just in case. The car is definitely worth it. I was a wimp and jumped on a 2021 instead of giving myself an ulcer waiting on a 2022.

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Gray
983 Posts
Congrats Tom. Looking forward to hearing about your journey and seeing pics! Picking mine up tomorrow. My first Shelby as well. I promise you the journey up to where I’m at will be an emotional roller coaster, but you will get there! Keep us posted!

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 Atlas Blue, White stripes over the top and sides, CFTP
40 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations !

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Well, as of November 17th my wife and I are now proud owners of a 2022 HE basic Shelby with white vinyl stripes! Drove it 30 miles and now it is in the garage until my next dry day over 40* here in SW Washington. We planted attend the performance driving class in North Carolina this spring or summer. Sounds like fun!
Car Vehicle Plant Hood Tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts
Well, as of November 17th my wife and I are now proud owners of a 2022 HE basic Shelby with white vinyl stripes! Drove it 30 miles and now it is in the garage until my next dry day over 40* here in SW Washington. We planted attend the performance driving class in North Carolina this spring or summer. Sounds like fun! View attachment 254551 View attachment 254552
Congratulations Tom!!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,809 Posts
Well, as of November 17th my wife and I are now proud owners of a 2022 HE basic Shelby with white vinyl stripes! Drove it 30 miles and now it is in the garage until my next dry day over 40* here in SW Washington. We planted attend the performance driving class in North Carolina this spring or summer. Sounds like fun! View attachment 254551 View attachment 254552
Congrats Tom!

Time to update your signature.

• Helpful
Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Registered
2020 Twister Orange GT500
1,324 Posts
Congratulations Tom. Great color choice on the 500. Here's to hoping for warmer weather so you can enjoy it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts