Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just found this forum,
Picked up my new Shelby Cobra 07 on Friday night. I have been on the waiting list since April 2004 so it was a long wait. But, it's finally here! Since I live in Quebec and it has already snowed, I won't actually get to drive the car for another couple of months. All I can do is sit in it and dream. I will try to get pics up as soon as possible. I am just glad to be part of the Cobra family!

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Hey guys,
Just found this forum,
Picked up my new Shelby Cobra 07 on Friday night. I have been on the waiting list since April 2004 so it was a long wait. But, it's finally here! Since I live in Quebec and it has already snowed, I won't actually get to drive the car for another couple of months. All I can do is sit in it and dream. I will try to get pics up as soon as possible. I am just glad to be part of the Cobra family!
Congtats CdnCobra and welcome to the forum. This car throws off plenty of heat which you will be able to appreciate.:D Let's go Islanders.:)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Hey guys,
Just found this forum,

Welcome CdnCobra.You will find a lot of info here and congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congtats CdnCobra and welcome to the forum. This car throws off plenty of heat which you will be able to appreciate.:D Let's go Islanders.:)
I don't think I'll ever need to use the heater. The only time this car will be driven is when the sun is out and the roads are dry and free of salt. That means between April and September-October. Besides, I live in rural quebec around farms (I'm a farmer) and when the manure is getting hauled in october, you don't want to be driving on that with any car, never mind a Cobra!!:)

(Didn't the Canadiens beat the Islanders last time??:eek: ) Go Habs Go

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey guys,
Just found this forum,
Another happy Man!:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You bet. I have a perma-grin just from driving it home from the dealer. I can't wait to REALLY drive it next summer

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey guys,
Just found this forum,
Congrats on getting your car......will join you very soon:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts