White w/blue......will be here in Dec.....A Xmas present for my Cobra

·
Registered
89 Posts
Good color choice! lol

·
Banned
70 Posts
Agree. We might need to start a White Gt500 club...with all the add-ons they are talking about voming out with im about to get excited about mine coming in again........But i better hold back

·
Registered
155 Posts
ssss07
You know the white may change color by time your car arrives ( old in the train yard ). I plan on matching mine with the snow that will be on the ground if i'm lucky.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Outstanding choice of colors. You will love it!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a question for those who have received theirs with the Sirius Sat package. A guy who has one says the antenna location is butt ugly. Any thoughts? And could someone post a picture showing the antenna....Thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mine doesn't bother me and no one that has seen it has said anything.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Mine is fine with me too. It's a small black disc that is no more than maybe 1 inch by 2 inches I guess. It's really no more ugly (if you will) than the fender antenna.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I don't have the Sirius either, but I have seen several photos of the antenna and I don't consider it ugly. On the other hand, this thread has so many nice color choices!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:
How do you know it will be here in Dec? Do you have a VIN yet? Dealers are notorious for being overly optimistic on delivery dates.

Dave
You're trying to rain on my parade. I don't have a VIN yet. I don't know for sure it will be here in Dec. I don't know for sure if the sun will come up tomorrow but I BELIEVE. It's ordered and it will be here someday. I can live with that.

·
Premium Member
11,032 Posts
I have a question for those who have received theirs with the Sirius Sat package. A guy who has one says the antenna location is butt ugly. Any thoughts? And could someone post a picture showing the antenna....Thanks
Here's the deal. To install it, they drill the deck. I'll bet 50 bucks that Sirius isn't in business in the next 2 years.

bj

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Here's a (rather poor) picture of a GT500 with the Sirius antenna. It's on the deck lid, just forward of the duck tail.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Mine will be the same White, w/blue stripes. If it ever comes>>>>> How are you guys getting the pics on your msg's?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Use the "Go Advanced" button on the Quick Reply. It gives you more options.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I am with Oldimp on this one,I don't think it looks bad at all.We don't drill the hole for the antenna it is stamped out in the stamping dept.The antenna itself is 2.25" X 3.00" on top of the deck lid and the hole that is stamped for it is 5/8".Here are 3 pictures fresh from my garage of my Shelby just for you.The service is free for the 1st year for Sirius radio..........................07.............................

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am with Oldimp on this one,I don't think it looks bad at all.We don't drill the hole for the antenna it is stamped out in the stamping dept.The antenna itself is 2.25" X 3.00" on top of the deck lid and the hole that is stamped for it is 5/8".Here are 3 pictures fresh from my garage of my Shelby just for you.The service is free for the 1st year for Sirius radio..........................07.............................
I agree....don't think it looks bad at all. Thanks for the pictures.....much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I agree....don't think it looks bad at all. Thanks for the pictures.....much appreciated.

Your'e welcome.The wait is the hardest on your emotions.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Re: Wish I had mine today!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting stuff. Spoke to my svc mgr today, he guaranteed me that the info out there about a dealership having to have training before orders will be processed is FALSE. He spoke directly with Factory Rep. Training will not hold up any orders.

I'm at Go Advanced, nothing here abt pics of GT 500's.\

At least the antenna should be color coordinated.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Re: Wish I had mine today!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at Go Advanced, nothing here abt pics of GT 500's.\
After clicking "Go Advanced", scroll down to the "Additional Options" section. In that section is a "Manage Attachments" button. Click it. A new window will open where you can upload files from your computer.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts