Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my car dynoed yesterday and Jay at JLT installed his carbon fiber intake on my car with incredible results. I don't post here much, but thought you all may be interested. Jay got my car w/ an Evolution tune tro pull a 523 RWHP and 490 RWTQ. He added a little fuel to please my wants to be safe and we ended up with 516 RWHP and 484 RWTQ !!!! That's an increase of 85 HP over stock! My stock run was 431 RWHP and 430 RWTQ. My full story is posted at Stangsunleashed.com.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow! 516 on a safe tune with only CAI? What are you thinking an exhaust would get you? I think that's all I am going to do (famous last words) and I could be looking at 525 at the wheels! Awesome.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Holy cow! 516 rwhp! That's impressive. :eek:

·
Registered
64 Posts
wow, thats awesome, whats the a/f ratio from 3K-6K ?

almost hit the 600 hp mark with just those two ! ! !

makes me want it more and more

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I had my car dynoed yesterday and Jay at JLT installed his carbon fiber intake on my car with incredible results. I don't post here much, but thought you all may be interested. Jay got my car w/ an Evolution tune tro pull a 523 RWHP and 490 RWTQ. He added a little fuel to please my wants to be safe and we ended up with 516 RWHP and 484 RWTQ !!!! That's an increase of 85 HP over stock! My stock run was 431 RWHP and 430 RWTQ. My full story is posted at Stangsunleashed.com.

Hi Beachboy.

1) Have you done anything else to the car or are you planning on keeping it stock?

2) Why don't you stop by this site a little more often?

3) What's "StangsUnleashed.com"??

4) Are you still over at SU??

:D

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

Trader,are you a double spy too?:cool:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am putting everyone on ignore.

Now where is that ignore button on this forum??:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Had my car dyno'd a few weeks ago and with Just a Stage 1 JLT and corsa axle backs i put down 519rwhp and 499 rwtq. My fuel was fine and sat right around 12/1 but the tune was putting in large amounts of timing as it peaked at 26.6 deg of timing. Called evo up to change that a bit but havent put it back on the dyno again.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·