Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changing my set up. So, this stuff is for sale paid $1600 US last year. All parts have under 800km. Asking $1000 canadian for package. The tuner alone and the tunes in it cost me $700 alone. Plug and play set up approx 1 hr if you have some skills if not? Two hrs and 12 beers. Car made 556 RWHP with this kit. All billet alum and very nice and the JLT is carbon fiber! 705 691 1248. I am in T.O on a reg basis. You will need to change out plugs to one step colder. I have the plug # Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
112 Posts
ide be interested in it ill give u a call tommrow to talk about it over the phone

·
Registered
477 Posts
did you sell the set-up yet?
Changing my set up. So, this stuff is for sale paid $1600 US last year. All parts have under 800km. Asking $1000 canadian for package. The tuner alone and the tunes in it cost me $700 alone. Plug and play set up approx 1 hr if you have some skills if not? Two hrs and 12 beers. Car made 556 RWHP with this kit. All billet alum and very nice and the JLT is carbon fiber! 705 691 1248. I am in T.O on a reg basis. You will need to change out plugs to one step colder. I have the plug # Thanks for looking!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts