Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Sweet Keith! Those would really look good on the Skunk Car.:cowtounge:

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
True...is he even alive...haven't seen him much at all. Probably still trying to finish the car with that 3" powerball....hehe
Saw him at the Dearborn event. He's done some very cool things with lighting.:cool:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hey the skunk is still alive and stinky...:silly: :rocker: I plan on doing the Brake Cooling kit as well. I have just been waiting on them to come out. Hey Cal I didn't see you at the car show in Dearborn, boy what a rainy mess on the way home it was. it took me quie awhile to clean the car after putting 1200 miles on it in the rain.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey the skunk is still alive and stinky...:silly: :rocker: I plan on doing the Brake Cooling kit as well. I have just been waiting on them to come out. Hey Cal I didn't see you at the car show in Dearborn, boy what a rainy mess on the way home it was. it took me quie awhile to clean the car after putting 1200 miles on it in the rain.
1200 in the rain...man that must have sucked....how'd the intake hold up? Good to see your still with us. I put Jay's bezel's in the grill, they are sweet :D

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
When I saw it was going to rain all day I decided to leave Sat. morning. If I knew they were going to have it in the garage I would have stayed.

Yes, the ride home was a pain. Rained hard the whole way. I didn't have a problem with water channeling to the intake. I knew the water had to be going somewhere but didn't know where. When I stopped to get gas I opened the hood to check for water around the intake but only saw a few drops.

Kerry, did you notice this? When I got home, I opened the hood and found it was full of water. The water drained out of holes in the corners of each side of the hood when I raised it.

Showed that there was alot more to Terry's design than I realized.

My car had never been driven in the rain until then and I was always concerned about water being channeled to the intake. No need to worry about that anymore.:)

Cal

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I saw it was going to rain all day I decided to leave Sat. morning. If I knew they were going to have it in the garage I would have stayed.

Yes, the ride home was a pain. Rained hard the whole way. I didn't have a problem with water channeling to the intake. I knew the water had to be going somewhere but didn't know where. When I stopped to get gas I opened the hood to check for water around the intake but only saw a few drops.

Kerry, did you notice this? When I got home, I opened the hood and found it was full of water. The water drained out of holes in the corners of each side of the hood when I raised it.

My car had never been driven in the rain until then and I was always concerned about water being channeled to the intake. No need to worry about that anymore.:)

Cal
Good to hear Cal, as i always wondered myself...not that i drive in the rain, but one never knows. What was full of water?

Where did you get the caps from.
Lethal Performance

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Good to hear Cal, as i always wondered myself...not that i drive in the rain, but one never knows. What was full of water?

Had to be in the outer edges and back. The water ran out of both of the back corners when I opened the hood.

Attachments

·
Registered
938 Posts

Cal
Hey Cal, I hardly had any water by the intake it was pretty dry, but like you everytime I have washed my car then lift the hood the water does run out the back which is a good thing. I think this hood is very well engineered. Cal I stayed till the end of the show around 2:00 then left and when I got to Toledo it had stopped raining :rocker:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts