Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got word from the dealer ....it will be here on the 23rd of Dec. One small problem... I won't be here....I'm taking my family to Jackson Hole, Wy for Xmas.....but I'll be back on the 27th.

My louvers are here...need to be painted, my floor mats are sitting under my desk, my cover is on it's way, my personalized plates are due any day now and my visor is down at the Foundation waiting for Mr Shelby's signature....all I need is a car.

It's been a long wait , since 6 Sept, but now these next few weeks are going to be torture but I know it's coming.

It's going to be a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS as I wish to all of you.

Jack

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I just got word from the dealer ....it will be here on the 23rd of Dec. One small problem... I won't be here....I'm taking my family to Jackson Hole, Wy for Xmas.....but I'll be back on the 27th.

My louvers are here...need to be painted, my floor mats are sitting under my desk, my cover is on it's way, my personalized plates are due any day now and my visor is down at the Foundation waiting for Mr Shelby's signature....all I need is a car.

It's been a long wait , since 6 Sept, but now these next few weeks are going to be torture but I know it's coming.

It's going to be a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS as I wish to all of you.

Jack
Congrats limpopo. Maybe you can have Justin give you a tune for valet or snail mode and have a buby download it to your vehicle while at the dealer.:D :D Or better yet have him send you the keys. Love the burgers in Jackson Hole. There is a chain here in New York and I consider it one of the best burgers around. Hope you enjoy your vacation while your Shelby is nice and warm.:) Sounds like you have all your ducks in order. I have been enjoying Justin's tune and look forward to installing JLT's CAI. Enjoy and congrats.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts