Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off, a big THANK YOU to several people that know who they are and for the security of the nation must remain unknown!! Thanks!

And Thank You to everyone that has helped me out by giving me a bad time about my car, stories of theirs or just good information!

My car came in last night and I couldn't pick it up till today because of work. I drive down there with my Fiancé and Mom in tow. My mom's a car nut too! Well I drive up and I see my Salesman standing out side waiting for me and my car in a coned off area with a sold sign on it!!!

It was the first time that I had seen the color and stripe combo in person! Man was I happy.

Gary tells me that there was some problems with my car. The passenger side headlight had condensation in it and they already ordered my a new light. The right front passenger side tire also had some damage to the sidewall. A new tire is on order to replace the damaged one. Besides that it looks flawless! The paint looks very good and I could not find any problems. It was clean but I will check again this weekend when I wash and wax it.

Got the paperwork done and about an hour later drove off after pre fight briefing. What a great dealership! They intorduced me to everyone and Gary went out of his way to keep me informed.

So here are some more pics of my car. What a blast to drive. It doesn't want to go slow and is just fun to cruise in. Get's some looks too! Had 11 miles on it when I got it. :happy feet: This thing is serious fast!!!!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Woo Hoo!!!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Congrats on the new car.... Looks great.. You will definitely have a hard time going slow with it...Congrats again....

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Robert,
Oh what a feeling,congrats.I am glad you finally got it.Looks good.I know those 2 people in the picture.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Congrats man it looks stunning in that color combination especially all shined up like that. Let the mods begin ! By now you know what to do .

George........

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Robert,
Oh what a feeling,congrats.I am glad you finally got it.Looks good.I know those 2 people in the picture.
Yes you do my friend!

Thanks Fred! It's been a great day! What a car. I've never seen so many people fight through traffic to look at a car.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats Joker. That is a real pretty color combo.

I noticed the white spots under the hood. Hopefully it is just from them washing the car. I would clean it off and check again after driving the car. I had the coolant leak and so did many other people. If the white spots keep coming back, either search for coolant leak or PM me and I will tell you about my experience with it.

Kevin

·
Registered
662 Posts
Congrats...where did you get the big nuts sticker? That's some funny sh*t!:D

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Congrats Joker!

Was that the future Mrs. Joker next to you??

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congrats! Now get that garage cleaned up and give it a proper home.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Congrats on the new car, from someone that currently can only go into the garage to look at my car start enjoying the car whatever that may be to you.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I just noticed my car is missing, the thing is yours looks exactly like mine could you please return it immediately.. :D I must say you have good taste in the color combo you chose..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Definately be careful in the garage I had a weed eater fall and it almost hit my wifes new Honda, now I try to keep bikes or anything else that can fall a safe distance away. Come over to Florida and we can have some fun confusing people with cars being exactly the same... wonder how many were made with this color combo ??

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Yes you do my friend!

Thanks Fred! It's been a great day! What a car. I've never seen so many people fight through traffic to look at a car.

I'll bet you can't find a thing to complain about now,except maybe not enough seat time.:)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Congrats Joker!

Was that the future Mrs. Joker next to you??

Yes it is.She is a riot to be around.Roberts a lucky man.:)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Congrats, Joker.

Be prepared for the mod bug to hit you. Like potato chips, you can't stop at just one.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts