Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so today is my b-day and I survived another year.Lets break this down.I have survived 48 years on this planet,been married almost 28 years,worked for Ford 20 years,reared 3 children(25,22 and 17) and have had 2 jobs in the last 29 years.I am at that age that 20 years ago I thought 48 was real old.I am very fortunate to have everything that I do and I owe the good Lord for all of it.I have very good friends and am meeting new 1's all the time.I would like to thank everyone that has helped me along the way and I wish to do this another 48 years.Thanks everyone.............FRED.....................:)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Happy B-day Fred!:)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Happy Birthday, Fred!!! And many, many more :)

I'm right there with you. I remember not trusting anyone over 30 :p And here we are at mid century now and we are not ancient by any means. I don't feel or think as old as my grandparents or my parents were at my age :D Must be the cars and rock and roll :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Happy Birthday, Fred!!! And many, many more :)

I'm right there with you. I remember not trusting anyone over 30 :p And here we are at mid century now and we are not ancient by any means. I don't feel or think as old as my grandparents or my parents were at my age :D Must be the cars and rock and roll :cool:
Happy Birthday Fred you and I swim with the fishies mine Thursday 52:eek:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey Fred happy b-day I am as old as your eldest child! I hope that doesn't make you feel old. It's sounds like you have a very good life and I hope I could end up like you. Best wishes ands let us know what you and Shelby got as far as presents :D

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Ok, so today is my b-day and I survived another year.Lets break this down.I have survived 48 years on this planet,been married almost 28 years,worked for Ford 20 years,reared 3 children(25,22 and 17) and have had 2 jobs in the last 29 years.I am at that age that 20 years ago I thought 48 was real old.I am very fortunate to have everything that I do and I owe the good Lord for all of it.I have very good friends and am meeting new 1's all the time.I would like to thank everyone that has helped me along the way and I wish to do this another 48 years.Thanks everyone.............FRED.....................:)
Happy B-Day, Fred. I tell ya, I never would have guessed you were 48 before all this old fart stuff started flying around. A good life has kept you young in mind and body. Here's to many more!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Happy B-Day, Fred. Wish you many more.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Congratulations Fred. At 48, you're only half way there with medical advances we have happening any more.

So go out and buy another toy.

HSURB

·
Registered
888 Posts
I threw it your way earlier on the 20-year thread, son, but happy birthday! May you have many, many more!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Fred,

You have got 1 year on me buddy. I am glad to hear that you are happy. You are right about thanking the good Lord.

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
Happy birthday you old fart. :D

bj

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Happy Birthday!

Best wishes - Joe G "the punk" ;)

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Happy Birthday Fred and many healthy and happy. My 57th is right around the corner and I have gotten use to my boys calling me an old man. They know I would give them a run for their money though.;)

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Happy B-day Fred!!!!

53 here. If I'd have known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.:rolleyes: ;) :D

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
462 Posts
Happy Birthday Fred!

Sounds like you have a great life and I wish you many more years of happiness!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Happy Birthday you young wippersnapper. Let me know when you catch up to me(54) All the best and have MANY more. M'nut

1 - 20 of 24 Posts