Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say that today was interesting to say the least. My wife and I got up this morning, looked at each other and said "do you think it will come today". We got ready, drove to the dealership, get out of the truck and guess what came driving up behind us.....you guessed it. Just as it was driven off the truck it started to rain, and did it rain. We had to drive our new baby back home in the pouring rain, looks like I will be cleaning her tomorrow. Enjoy the pics....I have video as well, I will post it up when I can.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Very nice! Congrats!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congrats, Elite1!!! I didn't think I would, but I like the red with the stripe delete. Very clean.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Whoops, hit submit too soon...

One of my standard mods is to de-badge my ride. The delete stripes option is an important first step for attaining a stealth GT500.
I concur, I got the stripe delete on my vert, I love it.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Nice Shelby,nice video and cool color.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Awesome Shelby, big congrats!!! Now get a SilverHorse Racing panel on the back of that bad boy!:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Perfect without the stripes. This is the right color and the right options for my taste. I just got my latest Ford Sales Publication and they are still saying 8000 to 10000 Shelby's in 2007 will be made.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Well the wait is finally over. My dealer called this morning and it came in on the truck late yesterday(while he was gone taking his wife to the hospital) and no one knew it had come in. They took a few pictures with a disposable camera on the truck but I won't get any. I am waiting for my son to come get me to take me to the dealer to hopefully watch the make ready. I almost hate picking it up today because the wind is blowing 40 to 50 miles an hour and I sure don't want to get it damaged. I will post more later when I get it home. I have about an 85 mile drive. I'm praying everything goes well and the dealer doesn't back out of our deal($200 under MSRP).:D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts