Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to a dealer in town and he was saying that after the GT500's are made at the Ford factory, they are shipped to Shelby in Las Vegas and then they are shipped from there to the dealer. I know that the Shelby GT's are but did not think the GT500's were. Sooo, are the GT500's shipped to Vegas first or do they go straight to the dealer as I assumed?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I was talking to a dealer in town and he was saying that after the GT500's are made at the Ford factory, they are shipped to Shelby in Las Vegas and then they are shipped from there to the dealer. I know that the Shelby GT's are but did not think the GT500's were. Sooo, are the GT500's shipped to Vegas first or do they go straight to the dealer as I assumed?

Thanks
The GT500's are shipped directly to the dealer. They do not go to Vegas.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My dealer also brought it up more than once. I'm not sure if he was blowing smoke, or was just "ignorant". He already had the sale at that point so I just ignored him.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Sounds like ignorant:eek: :eek: :eek: Not a dealer???!!!!??????

Now Jonsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that is what i figured but i wasn't gonna argue with him after having to argue that the stripes were part of the msrp not an optional $$ add on :rolleyes:

·
Registered
213 Posts
i think its a combo of both

·
Registered
301 Posts

Thanks
Most dealers //// slash sales (CAR Salesmen) force are not car nuts, most have very little knowledge of the product they sell, nor do they care to know.

Then they wonder what happened.

Illegal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts