Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some sort of squeaky noise on the edge of my dash (passenger side) that starts about 15 min after you start driving. I have the leather wrapped dash and I don't know if it's rubbing the windshield plastic post or what? Anyone have any similar problems and know how to fix this? I don't want to take it to the dealership and have a couple technicians joyride my car for an hour trying to find it.:confused:

·
Registered
861 Posts
My wife once told me her car was making a noise similar to that. It was a real easy fix, I told her to just turn the radio up a little more. And to her surprise she couldn't hear the noise anymore. Easy fix!
JJ

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
I've got some sort of squeaky noise on the edge of my dash (passenger side) that starts about 15 min after you start driving. I have the leather wrapped dash and I don't know if it's rubbing the windshield plastic post or what? Anyone have any similar problems and know how to fix this? I don't want to take it to the dealership and have a couple technicians joyride my car for an hour trying to find it.:confused:
This may help starting on post #101. Post #125 by 07 Shelby may solve your issue.

http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365&page=11&highlight=noise

Cal

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! That's just what I needed.:)

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts

·
Registered