Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,677 Posts
lol, sounds like an average Joe. Electric vehicles are great if you have 10 of them and just drive the ones that have a charge or are not broken. Maybe Ill get 10 electric forklifts so I won't have to worry when mine breaks down Ill have another 9 that have some life left in them.
Keep grasping at straws... He kept one in Montana, two in Florida (S & X), and the other two at apartments in cities he had business in. None were backups. And never ANY glitch, problem or failure. After all, why the hell do you think he was so in love with them? Trouble free. He was a smart man (understatement). Any vehicle that would've been so problematic that he had to keep backups, he would have immediately flushed-out, and he'd be driving something else.

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,899 Posts
That is one thing that really appeals to me about the electrics is the simplicity. And I actually like Tesla's model for replacement parts. Bad motor? Just swap it instead of trying to fix it. Then, send the old one to be refurbished and ready to swap in.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts