Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellas,

My name is Darrell West who goes by rustymark. I received my 08 Shelby GT 500 this past October. Performance white with blue stripes. I paid a little much for it, but what the hell, I got what I wanted. This is my first mustang. I always loved the mustang since my first ride in a 70 Mach I when I was just 15 years old. The movie "Bullet" just sealed the love thirst for this car. I think I am going to like this site as it seams to be very active. I plan on posting some pictures of my Shelby as soon as I figure out the process. I am not very handy with computers. As a new guy I will probably do a whole lot more listening to you guys than broadcasting. Got to go - Out of here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome Darrell,
Glad to have you here,Sit back and relax and enjoy the site.:)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hello Darrell, welcome :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Welcome Darrell! Glad you got what you wanted.:cool: You have very good taste in color. Performace White is the fastest in spite of what some others may tell you.:D

Cal

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome Darrell! Glad you got what you wanted.:cool: You have very good taste in color. Performace White is the fastest in spite of what some others may tell you.:D

Cal
I like the way this man thinks. Welcome to the site man.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcom Rustymark....

·
Registered
662 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome Darrell. This is a great site with a lot of good folks. Know you will really enjoy the car.

·
Registered
429 Posts
you don't have to be shy!!
ask questions!!!(-:

·
Registered
96 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts