Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today's topic of the day is interior.For those of you who ordered the interior upgrade (with the Crimson red)it's cool.1st off there is red stitching in the seats,the leather shifter boot and in the door panels.There is also stitching in the dash but not red.There is power seat(s) I'm not sure on the passenger side.Aluminum pedal covers and a compass in the rear view mirror.

·
Registered
888 Posts
OK, I didn't think the stitching would be in the seats. The only place I could actually make out from photos that I've seen is the steering wheel. It seems too minor for it to clash with any exterior colors anyway.

Recent photos of a Vista Blue convertible make the interior seem a lighter color than I first though, but I am happy with that! These photos also showed the aluminum pedals, which I also am happy with.

I'd like to get a better look at the mirror than I have seen.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I love my interior!!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I love mine also, it is just like Joes. :D

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Mine too...I mostly like it. I think the center gauges could be a bit bigger, but I must say I really like the MyColor feature. :p
You're right, pretty much no way to read the little guages while driving down the road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts