Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Which do you prefer? I went with the silver because there wasn't anything chrome in there so far, Fred went with the chrome because he really likes chrome and we are both happy. I've seen them both up close and personal and I like both versions very much!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which do you prefer? I went with the silver because there wasn't anything chrome in there so far, Fred went with the chrome because he really likes chrome and we are both happy. I've seen them both up close and personal and I like both versions very much!
I want whatever looks the closest to the stock items...I'm guessing silver is closer to it??

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you go with MGW or another brand...any pics??

·
Registered
888 Posts
Did you go with MGW or another brand...any pics??
I went with MGW and I thought that the silver is closer a closer match to the stock stuff. I went out and took this picture for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went with MGW and I thought that the silver is closer a closer match to the stock stuff. I went out and took this picture for you.

Great, thanks...looks good!! I also went on shelby's website and they have items put they are clear anodized which I don't thing matches either. I will probably go with MGW as I did in my 03...quality stuff. Which items did you get??

·
Registered
888 Posts
Great, thanks...looks good!! I also went on shelby's website and they have items put they are clear anodized which I don't thing matches either. I will probably go with MGW as I did in my 03...quality stuff. Which items did you get??
I got the power oulet plug, two radiator caps and the oil cap.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'm not crazy about the brake handle, but 07 SHELBY has one in his car and it looks good! I do like the coat hangers and seat lever covers. Maybe later!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

****, here's a picture thats up in the VB gallery.MGW,chrome:bandit:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Hey Guys...

I'm looking to get some interior items...which way to go to match existing trim look: chrome or silver.

http://www.mgwltd.com/mustang_2005-present.shtml

****,I told you I would post pictures.Well here they are.This is most of the bling in and around my Shelby(although I do have more).It's just the way I like it.I am in my element when I get to take her out.:bandit:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts