Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am picking up my GT500 on Wednesday. I called my Farmer's Insurance agent who writes the policies on my personal vehicles. I use Zurich for my company vehicles. He said Farmer's declined to cover the GT500 calling it a speciality vehicle. I don't think I am being told the truth. I know it's not an issue with me since I have 5 other cars on the same policy, no tickets, etc.

Does anyone with a GT500 use Farmer's? If so, cam you private message me with the name and phone # of your Farmer's agent?

Thanks

Ken

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I am picking up my GT500 on Wednesday. I called my Farmer's Insurance agent who writes the policies on my personal vehicles. I use Zurich for my company vehicles. He said Farmer's declined to cover the GT500 calling it a speciality vehicle. I don't think I am being told the truth. I know it's not an issue with me since I have 5 other cars on the same policy, no tickets, etc.

Does anyone with a GT500 use Farmer's? If so, cam you private message me with the name and phone # of your Farmer's agent?

Thanks

Ken
Wirelessscottie,
Sent you a PM............................07................................

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wirelessscottie,
Sent you a PM............................07................................
Got it thanks.

As a backup I called my commerical carrier. They said no problem with the GT500 and, if Farmer's doesn't get off their butt by 10 tomorrow morning, Zurich gets the business. The fellow at Zurich said he can email or fax me an insurance card in under 5 minutes. So much for Farmer's.

Ken

1 - 3 of 3 Posts