Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone replaced there shelby wheels with the chrome copyshelby wheels andwhat do you do about the sensors in the wheels and do they look good I have a red car white stripes would like more flash also if change to 20s what do you do about sensors also want to ad evo stage 1 or 2 later does this mod cause any check eng lights to come on ? also how do you set the spedo for 373 gears . Iam a old cobra jet man dont know much about new high tec shelby hope you guys can help me info on all this .Iam a new member need all the help I can get my goal is to be able take the zo6 in the 1/4 and still keep the shelby dependable .

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
has anyone replaced there shelby wheels with the chrome copyshelby wheels andwhat do you do about the sensors in the wheels and do they look good I have a red car white stripes would like more flash also if change to 20s what do you do about sensors also want to ad evo stage 1 or 2 later does this mod cause any check eng lights to come on ? also how do you set the spedo for 373 gears . Iam a old cobra jet man dont know much about new high tec shelby hope you guys can help me info on all this .Iam a new member need all the help I can get my goal is to be able take the zo6 in the 1/4 and still keep the shelby dependable .

428cj,
I have heard of these copy cat GT500 wheels (chrome, grey and black) breaking.Made in China.I was going to buy the grey and black for street slicks but have decided against it.As far as the sensors go,either get new sensors and have them awakened or live with the dash light indicator.No check engine light with the mods.Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts