Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Ordered!! 2021 shelby gt500
141 Posts
Just wanted to report a quick and easy transaction with darkostoj.

Can’t wait to get the CF dash installed in my car. Spring can’t come fast enough!
Got any pics of your performance blue car you would like to share?? I was having a hard time deciding performance and velocity when ordering my 2021. I couldnt find many real life pics of performance blue..

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 Performance Blue
205 Posts
Got any pics of your performance blue car you would like to share?? I was having a hard time deciding performance and velocity when ordering my 2021. I couldnt find many real life pics of performance blue..
Sure (link below). While I am biased, I was able to see all three blue colors next to each other at the GT500 track attack and stand by my decision to go performance blue.
2020+ - ROTM May ‘20, CollectedDust’s gorgeous...

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,462 Posts
Whoa! Someone asked about purchasing the strut brace so I called the dealer to see what they go for and he told me $2,877... Are they serious? That's insane.
I believe it’s made out of magnesium if I recall correctly.

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 Performance Blue
205 Posts
this is exactly what i ordered 🥰🥰 velocity blue with black stripes and black roof.
I’ll say that velocity blue does look better with black stripes compared to performance blue. Hard to go wrong with color to be honest, they all look great.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
how much for the entire brake kit
I added up the dealer cost and it was pretty crazy. I'd say $2500 for the full set? I think that's fair.

Just wanted to report a quick and easy transaction with darkostoj.

Can’t wait to get the CF dash installed in my car. Spring can’t come fast enough!
Worked out perfect! I couldn't believe what Ford wanted for those items. Happy you got a good deal. (y)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Are you with Pacific Motors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
Got to admire a person that would take on such an ambitious project .... best of luck and please post "finished" pictures of the '68 when you're done ........ cooooool. :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Are you with Pacific Motors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep
Got to admire a person that would take on such an ambitious project .... best of luck and please post "finished" pictures of the '68 when you're done ........ cooooool. :cool:
If it wasn't for my work, there is no way this project would have been possible. It's a really large undertaking and required a lot of resources to be able to pull off. I'm waiting on some damaged parts to show up from the dealer (engine harness, valve cover, etc) that were damaged in the accident and I'm going to get back to work on assembling all the wiring and post an update.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,462 Posts
Found the car on FB:

99708B08-70D9-482D-89B9-DE9B6CF220CF.jpeg
154F60D2-267D-4676-B947-8FE1A76918A6.jpeg
7DA38EE2-3518-49AF-8A1D-615200C60FE3.png

·
Registered
Ordered!! 2021 shelby gt500
141 Posts
Daaaammmmnn!! This sucks!!

i had my sti for 4 days when a lady ran a stop sign in front of me and i tboned her... luckily i almost got it stopped before i hit her and just a bumper skin and a headlight to fix it.. But the cops could tell i was ready to murder the chick and one took me for a walk like a block away to cool down and get my info.. haha!!! Damn idiot drivers!!!

·
Registered
2020 GT500 Magnetic, 2013 GT500 Black
13 Posts
Ouch! would make a grown man cry.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts