Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, the East Coast isn't the most Mustang or Muscle Car friendly enviorment in the world, but oh well. Who all else is out here?

I'm in PA, 1 hour away from Philly.

Any other East Coasters out there?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know what you mean. I just want it to get produced and released to the general public already.

As for a dealer, the dealer we use doesn't know too much still. But they did tell us that we are first in line as we were the first to inquire about the GT500.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bezerk,
I am also from outside of Philly area (Reading) and looking to buy a Shelby. What dealerships have you contacted and where should I look?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
im from VA,,i had a 95 GT stang,,got totalled in Sept last year by a woman that decided she didnt wanna stop behind me at a redlight,,but anyway, i still have a 01 V-6 stang and my super nice 1969 Chevelle,,and the weather here is variable from day to day

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'm originally from VA, born in Warrenton, raised in Catlett. Came to SC during my Navy career and stayed. I have an 05 GT with a couple of bolt ons that has been the joy of my driving life. I wanted a 68 Fastback really bad (graduated high school that year!) and this one is really close looks wise and performance wise, too, I guess. And it has the creature comforts that an old man like me looks forward to!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Fort Lauderdale and gonna throw you for a loop. Very close to getting my deposit back and buying an '04 Cobra I found with 343, yes three-hundred forty-three miles on the ticker. I'm just not feeling the crappy reviews this car is getting and I am not sold on the body style. Just like my '98 was the best year out of the 96-98 Snakes I have a feeling the '09 Shelby will be the one to own, AND WILL PROBABLY SELL FOR STICKER!:cool:

PS I looked into helping one of you guys out and letting you buy me out of the deposit but my dealer won't go for it, he's got a running list.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum, I'm from East Coast, Nova Scotia, Canada. The Shelby has been in bed since October, will only be getting up in April.

svtkeith

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum, I'm from East Coast, Nova Scotia, Canada. The Shelby has been in bed since October, will only be getting up in April.

svtkeith
Welcome to the forum svtkeith. Don't know how you guys can stand not driving your Shelby for such a long span, but you are not alone if it is any consolation. The weather has been up and down here but I'll settle for a few days a month to enjoy my ride. I'm sure you check on the nursery quite often.:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to the forum svtkeith. Don't know how you guys can stand not driving your Shelby for such a long span, but you are not alone if it is any consolation. The weather has been up and down here but I'll settle for a few days a month to enjoy my ride. I'm sure you check on the nursery quite often.:)
Thanks shlbysvt,
Yes I do visit the crib quite often but there is alot to do here in the winter months. I belong to an ATV club and we do alot of trail riding and also snow mobiling and of course. good ole hockey. It's probably worst at the end of the winter when the snow is starting to melt, then you can't wait for spring to arrive and take out the Shelby. Bye for now.

svtkeith

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Alright, the East Coast isn't the most Mustang or Muscle Car friendly enviorment in the world, but oh well. Who all else is out here?

I'm in PA, 1 hour away from Philly.

Any other East Coasters out there?
N E PA Berzerk. One of our kids in Douglasville............ Can't believe I missed this thread in Dec..........

·
Registered
28 Posts
northern NJ and upstate NY here....cars are tucked away til spring....

1 - 20 of 55 Posts