Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18 months, 500 + pages,...................so ?
Too lazy to read it for myself, listened to some of those that did read it.
Any laws broken ? Lots of talk about " things not being done IAW " FBI procedures.
If laws were broken, will " they " be prosecuted ?
Grand jury ? .........How soon ?
If no laws were broken & no one is going to be held accountable, please do the following:
1. Throw the report in the nearest trash can, not worth the paper it's printed on.
2. Re-pay the tax payer money that was wasted on it.
3. In the future, don't investigate things you have no intention of doing anything about.

·
Premium Member
7,844 Posts
Unfortunately, whether you are Democrat, Republican, or any other designation, I believe the country as a whole has lost a ton of respect for our government and associated agencies. It has been a sad, eye-opening, last 18 months, uncovering stuff that most of us knew existed, but had yet to have it thrown in our faces. That, along with the major media and Hollywood players showing their true, dishonest colors, has disheartened many citizens. It definitely gives you pause when considering the future and what it will entail. :(

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,523 Posts
I believe that the IG 'report' WAS watered down to down play the truth. Bias... oh, hell yes.
I believe it was toned down to try to pacify the people, to try to not throw any more gas on the fire in an attempt to keep the growing outrage to a minimum. As a GS15 and the AF Command Mech Engineer I have seen well to many so called 'reports' edited to polish a better picture of the way things actually are!!
IMHO, the DOJ and FBI have lost most all respect and trust from both sides of the current issues and unless there is a deep cleaning the reputation and trust will be a long time coming if it can be restored. And what is the worst of it, WE The People would have never known what has been going on had Hellary been elected. The internal corruption would have never been known and would continue for a very long time.
There does need to be 'cleaning' at the top of both the DOJ and the FBI just to begin with, and even at that it will be a considerable amount of time before those office's would ever be again respected. My issue is with Trumps "tweeting", I understand he feels the need to do it to counter the never ending attacks from the so called 'main-street-media'. I just wish he would curb some of rebuttal that he endlessly posts. It just adds more fuel to the fire. He could easily let his accomplishments speak for his administration. There is no denying the economic ground gained since he stepped into the WH. Not all will agree, and that is fine, but IMO this Country is in a far better place than it has been for decade or two. The real shame is how the left-biased media has divided and polarized the people of this nation.

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte

·
Premium Member
7,844 Posts
And what is the worst of it, WE The People would have never known what has been going on had Hellary been elected. The internal corruption would have never been known and would continue for a very long time.

I just wish he would curb some of rebuttal that he endlessly posts. It just adds more fuel to the fire. He could easily let his accomplishments speak for his administration.

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte
^^^^^^^^^^^
TWO of the main things that I TOTALLY agree with !!!

I am still super elated that Hillary got kicked down the road …I don't care what else happens = BIG VICTORY …. now, if President Trump would just shut up, take care of business, and enjoy the victories, the other side could just sit on the sidelines and whine … (sorta like our superchargers! :lol: )

·
Registered
34 Posts
Trump managed to beat both parties to become president while tweeting to beat the band, but everybody on the internet knows better. We complain that the vast majority of GOP elected officials are spineless wimps, which they are, but then cringe when someone finally fights back.

·
Premium Member
7,844 Posts
Well, I believe the good ol' USA was being sold down the tubes, with the rest of the world taking advantage every chance they could (along with a bunch of our own dirty politicians). I'll give President Donald J. Trump all my support to try and turn things around and get this country back on equal footing …. he's a businessman, not a politician, so there are going to be different strategies from what the past "failed politicians" have done …. and I say "Thank Goodness".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts