Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a build date in April and I have received my VIN. I am going with the color black, all stripes deleted option. I am considering it an Honor to own one of these vehicles. If you are going to have one it should be from this year. I sort of have a feeling about this one. I am new to the forum and I would like to say HELLO to everyone. So, you couldn't find a car you like here in Germany? NO, I couldn't find a speed limit I like in America.

Buy American,

ZORRO

§ Z §

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome to the board, 007Cobra. And congrats on your upcoming delivery. I'm hoping to get mine soon too.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Wecome and enjoy.

·
Registered
933 Posts
007COBRA,

Welcome!

Mine will be a 2008 model. Couldn't get a 2007 in Canada as they were all sold out over a year ago.

Have fun with yours.

·
Registered
46 Posts
007COBRA,

Welcome!

Mine will be a 2008 model. Couldn't get a 2007 in Canada as they were all sold out over a year ago.

Have fun with yours.
Arbour88,

My dealer here in Canada notified me today that they will be receiving 4 more '07's. They are asking 10K over. If you interested PM me and I'll give the info..

·
Registered
933 Posts
jduffy,

Thanks for the info, but I'm getting my 2008 at MSRP, so I'm not prepared to pay $10K over. I've already gone down that road.

I'm surprised that your dealer doesn't have a waiting list beyond his allocation, because when I contacted the SVT dealers last May and June, the comments I received were that all of their 2007 cars were spoken for and that the 2008 waiting lists were also full. Mind you, I'm sure I could've gotten on a list if I would've been willing to throw a bag of money their way.

Now, in all fairness to your dealer, he/she may not have responded to either my calls or e-mails.

I'll talk to your dealer if he/she is willing to sell at MSRP (or within a thousand or 2, but not $10K).

I would title the car in Alberta, because after all there is no sales tax here.

Take care and thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts