Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted a set of wheels for my F150, not what everyone else has, zoned in on a set of Shelby CS-44's. The Shelby site listed them for $ 260.99, and that price never moved.
.................................................................Today if you search Shelby CS-44, you find:
Summit Racing has them for $ 260.06.
C J Pony Parts has them for $ 245.00................................I bought ( 5 ) @ $ 89.00 ea........
.........When I found this site I thought it was a type o, so I called them, nope, that was the price.
.................................They showed up today, 20 x 9's

·
Super Moderator
5,286 Posts
Those are cool wheels, Don! Wow, you scored a heck of a deal -- nice! How long before you get them mounted up? Can't wait to see them on your truck -- pics please.

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are cool wheels, Don! Wow, you scored a heck of a deal -- nice! How long before you get them mounted up? Can't wait to see them on your truck -- pics please.
Like most of my " wheel " experiences, this one will take a little longer. The valve stems I ordered are too short because the holes are bored @ a angle. New stems, 1.890, may be here on the 25th & I hope they're long enough.
Stay tuned..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts