Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called the VPOC and ended up speaking to an operator since T88 is STILL not recognized. Something I was told though is contradicting to what I read here.

Material Hold means that the dealer has to contact the Regional Rep to input an over-ride code so the vehicle can become serialized. I thought It meant "hold for materials"
like the Shaker 1000. Does this sound correct? Should I call my dealer and let him know this?

Seems like he should know that already right?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
drlovegun said:
I called the VPOC and ended up speaking to an operator since T88 is STILL not recognized. Something I was told though is contradicting to what I read here.

Material Hold means that the dealer has to contact the Regional Rep to input an over-ride code so the vehicle can become serialized. I thought It meant "hold for materials"
like the Shaker 1000. Does this sound correct? Should I call my dealer and let him know this?

I'm not knowledgeable enough to answer...but I would call the dealer. Let us know how it comes out.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
drlovegun said:

Do you have your VIN? If so, where did you get it? Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts