Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time viewer of the site, no posts because all they would have been are "I can't get one at a reasonable price", so excuse me if I ramble. A Tungsten 'vert (now one of the rarest color as I have learned here.....fastest color?....let's not start that again) I looked at about 4 months ago, yes they held on to it that long, suddenly became available for an amount I was willing to pay. I called them about twice a month to say I'm still interested if things change, something really must have. People have told me things like end of the month sales quota to holding it that long affecting future Shelby allocations to the dealership. Who knows...but whatever happened I am a proud owner of a new Shelby. It really has not sunk in that I own this car. They literally called me on Thursday evening and said "do you want it" and I picked it up Friday evening. In a few weeks work will slow down for me and then I can finally take her out and really enjoy my new ride. What little I have driven it has impressed beyond anything I could have expected. For the records - Shaker 500, interior upgrade, Sirius sat.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
65 Coupe,
Good for you and welcome to posting.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!65 Coupe. And no, lets not start on fastest, after all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy

·
Registered
127 Posts
Good job on getting it for what you wanted....:) Welcome aboard...:D

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
That's kinda weird.......:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
My thoughts exactly >>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
213 Posts
Long time viewer of the site, no posts because all they would have been are "I can't get one at a reasonable price", so excuse me if I ramble. A Tungsten 'vert (now one of the rarest color as I have learned here.....fastest color?....let's not start that again) I looked at about 4 months ago, yes they held on to it that long, suddenly became available for an amount I was willing to pay. I called them about twice a month to say I'm still interested if things change, something really must have. People have told me things like end of the month sales quota to holding it that long affecting future Shelby allocations to the dealership. Who knows...but whatever happened I am a proud owner of a new Shelby. It really has not sunk in that I own this car. They literally called me on Thursday evening and said "do you want it" and I picked it up Friday evening. In a few weeks work will slow down for me and then I can finally take her out and really enjoy my new ride. What little I have driven it has impressed beyond anything I could have expected. For the records - Shaker 500, interior upgrade, Sirius sat.

thats awesome I am glad your patience and persisitence paid off, that is exactly what I have minus the sat radio, no stripes for me, i like the stealth look. Good luck and enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts