Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Letting the membership know that I have been made an administrator on the forum today. Prior to the software update we lived through awhile back, I had access to much of the inner workings of the forum and could help members with various things behind the scenes. The software update changed everything and access was lost. Now, as an official admin-type, I can once again help members with issues directly versus submitting a request up the flag pole and waiting a long time for someone to accomplish the task. I can help with a host of issues, including changing screen names, fixing passwords, helping you with account settings plus fixing your avatars and signatures.

So holler at me with what you need... here to help! Make sure to send me a private message (conversations) versus a visitor message on my profile, which can be seen by all.

If you send me a message and I don’t respond in short-order, I am probably flying or sleeping having flown all night (or playing sand volleyball shirtless).

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,835 Posts
Think you need to change your own screen name to SuperGoose

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
3,552 Posts
Congrats.
When you're not cleaning your 2020, could you fix the signature so it can be edited, thanks..

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
34,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats.
When you're not cleaning your 2020, could you fix the signature so it can be edited, thanks..
Signatures can already be edited to include uploading a sig pic directly Don. I have been lobbying for looser signature controls to include bigger pictures, but this is a global setting that affects all of the forums owned by the parent company. Hopefully we see a change on this before too long.

I belong to another forum of just administrators from across the sites that also has the home office staff. Ideas are bounced off each other and upcoming changes are tried there first. Premium Memberships are coming back very soon (and a host of other good changes)!

To edit your signature (screen shots from my iPad... phone screens are slightly different):

95585A0B-3BE1-40FE-B086-79C93165785E.jpeg
94C5D026-C67E-483C-994E-BF8FB15D7265.jpeg

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,778 Posts
Letting the membership know that I have been made an administrator on the forum today. Prior to the software update we lived through awhile back, I had access to much of the inner workings of the forum and could help members with various things behind the scenes. The software update changed everything and access was lost. Now, as an official admin-type, I can once again help members with issues directly versus submitting a request up the flag pole and waiting a long time for someone to accomplish the task. I can help with a host of issues, including changing screen names, fixing passwords, helping you with account settings plus fixing your avatars and signatures.

So holler at me with what you need... here to help! Make sure to send me a private message (conversations) versus a visitor message on my profile, which can be seen by all.

If you send me a message and I don’t respond in short-order, I am probably flying or sleeping having flown all night (or playing sand volleyball shirtless).

View attachment 195824

View attachment 195824
That said, can you do my 2019 taxes this Spring?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
34,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That said, can you do my 2019 taxes this Spring?
Done!

You owe $90k. Send the check to me made out to: “Goose car fund!” I’ll forward it to The Don. ;)

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Signatures can already be edited to include uploading a sig pic directly Don. I have been lobbying for looser signature controls to include bigger pictures, but this is a global setting that affects all of the forums owned by the parent company. Hopefully we see a change on this before too long.

I belong to another forum of just administrators from across the sites that also has the home office staff. Ideas are bounced off each other and upcoming changes are tried there first. Premium Memberships are coming back very soon (and a host of other good changes)!

To edit your signature (screen shots from my iPad... phone screens are slightly different):

[

Got the same fault message I always get " your sig is 3 lines too long "........would be interested in a Premium Membership if that's what it takes to fix the editing..
I'm sure the current set-up that allows you to put several " paragraphs " in a sig, as long as you don't hit enter, makes sense to some program writer, I don't get it..

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
34,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got the same fault message I always get " your sig is 3 lines too long "........would be interested in a Premium Membership if that's what it takes to fix the editing..
I'm sure the current set-up that allows you to put several " paragraphs " in a sig, as long as you don't hit enter, makes sense to some program writer, I don't get it..
Put the following before or after your pic Don (copy/paste):

Don 2011 (sold), 776 rwhp, documented "1of 2” 2014 detuned to 780 rwhp, documented "1 of 1" 2017 F150 Lariat Scab, 5.0 documented "1 of 1"

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Just pointing out that you now work for a Canadian company.

;)

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I noticed my sig pic is larger this morning,.................& cropped ??

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
34,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I noticed my sig pic is larger this morning,.................& cropped ??
Unusual place to raise this question. I can’t take credit for your photo issues. I haven’t looked at your settings, but if your photo is hosted offsite, it may be a problem with that site. If that’s the case, upload your pic directly to the forum here.

In the future, raise forum issues/questions in our community help section below. This thread is now closed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.